Myke Macapinlac is the founder of Social Confidence Summit as well as a confidence coach for men around the world. His in-depth list of clients not only look like rockstars, but start changing their whole lives simply from working on their social confidence.
Myke recently launch his book “Social Confidence For Shy Guys” and his podcast called Social Confidence mastery.
In this episode, we break down what it means to be socially confident as we break the myth of charisma and WHY rejection is the key to success.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW:
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- Why rejection can be the key to your success
- The 6 pillars of social confidence (I freaking love #4!)
- The charisma myth and how you can be instantly more charismatic with this one switch
- How to connect with influencers and build geniune relationships
- How to be able to develop deep-rooted confidence in all facets of your life
- and so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy this episode:
Let Myke know what you discovered in this episode
Join the Legacy Driven Entrepreneurs Community (it’s FREE): http://www.theinnerchangemaker.com/tribe
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
Want to grab my NEW audio training? Grab a FREE copy of "How To Be The Leader You Truly Are":
Launching a podcast? Grab my Podcast Creation Roadmap: