Philip Mckernan is an inspirational speaker, writer and filmmaker. Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip. As a speaker he has inspired and challenged the Canadian Olympic Team and The Pentagon to name a few.
This is the 2nd time we have featured Philip on the show and he does not disappoint.
What separates Philip from a lot of coaches, speakers and gurus is originality. He brings new conversations to the table and spends an obscene amount of time thinking and challenging the status quo, instead of simply repackaging business & life hacking strategies. Philip McKernan is a philosopher, a modern day philosopher of the human experience.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW:
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- How to get out of your head and into your heart and soul
- How to authentically tap into your power of your story
- Why did Philip move to Colorado?
- Why you need to do something you love and actually ENJOY it?
- The true power of tapping into your habits and letting go
- And so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy my last episode with Philip Mckernan: