Vanessa Van Edwards is a behavioral investigator at her human behavior research lab, the Science of People. She is a professional people watcher—speaking, researching and cracking the code of interesting behavior hacks for audiences around the world.
She has essentially spent years studying the science (research, studies, physiology, etc.) of how our body language and facial expressions tell the story of what is going on inside someone’s brain.
This includes how to create relationships, know when someone is attracted to you, how to get rid of resting bitch face, how to detect a lie, and how to be the most memorable person at an event.
And because she is such a pro, She is a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine and the Huffington Post. Her popular courses on Creative Live and Udemy have over 120,000 enrolled students
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW (+our FACIAL expressions! :))
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- Three (3) kinds of exceptions for reading micro-expressions on anyone
- How Vanessa became obsessed with people watching and studying facial expressions
- How to be able to read anyone at any time
- How to work any room in a networking situation or party
- How you can use these skills to have better conversations and relationships
- and so much more!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy my episode with TICM 103 | Alexi Panos | How To Live In Alignment With Your Soul
Let Vanessa Van Edwards know what you discovered through the interview! (via Twitter)