Imagine not being allowed to play outside as a kid. Not necessarily because your parents are strict, but because you are constantly getting bombed.
In fact, imagine that one day, you get bombed over 167 times. Never knowing when it was all going to end and always living in fear for your life.
This is the story of Patrick Bet-David, American Entrepreneur, Founder of PHP (people help people) agency, one of the top insurance firms in the United States.
He also happens to be the founder and host of the infamous YouTube channel Valuetainment, the #1 channel for entrepreneurs.
Patrick's story is no ordinary story.
From escaping Iran at a young age to being a refugee in Germany to coming to America and becoming a member of the 101st Airborne in the military. It's a story of a man, going through life's trials and tribulations and finding a way from survivor to fighting for his cause.
In this interview, we discuss his entire story, why he is such a BIG believer in capitalism, and how you can build your legacy through capitalism
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW:
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- How Patrick grew up in Iran and what he learned through getting bombed constantly
- Why Patrick decided to launch one of the top Insurance firms in the United States
- Patrick's model for going from survivor to fighting for a cause
- The scariest thing you can do in your business today to make create deep-rooted confidence
- How to develop a capitalistic mindset
- and so much more!
Listen on iTunes I Listen on Stitcher Radio I Stream it from Soundcloud | Download as MP3s (right click “save as”):
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy my episode with Joel Brown | How To Build A Brand Worth Millions