Adam Paulin @ThinIceWL is the CEO of Thin Ice : the very first Weight loss clothing line. Their products (insoles and ice vest) can help people lose up to 500 to 1000 calories in a day simply by wearing their clothes.
Their products incorporate the use of cold thermogenesis to help its users shed weight easily and is backed up by science.
They failed to launch their crowdfunding campaign earlier this summer, but was able to bounce back to currently have raised over $400,000 through over 2,300 packers.
They are a perfect example of being changemakers. Looking to not only make an impact in the world, but changing the weight loss industry in the process!
Connect with Adam
- How did they bounce back from the failed campaign? (04:37)
- Motivation for launching? (06:40)
- How Thin Ice actually works (08:12)
- The Future of wearable tech (11:06)
- The Difference between failed and successful crowdfunding campaigns (13:17)
- Tips for first-time crowd-funders (17:49)
- Thin Ice making a difference past just the business (21:42)
- Adam's Dragon Den experience (23:00)
- Adam's Definition of a change-maker (25:12)