Once upon a time, Foundr was just a business magazine with a few hundred readers. But they have been growing like crazy.
Now, Foundr is a multi-faceted digital media business spreading the love of entrepreneurship through its podcast, magazine and training platform.
Launched by entrepreneur, Nathan Chan in 2013 with nothing but a laptop computer and a fistful of dollars, Foundr began dedicated to the mission of helping entrepreneurs build and grow a successful business.
Nathan has put together interviews with the worlds top entrepreneurs and changemakers, from Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss and many other prominent changemakers on this planet.
AND they boost over 763,000 followers on Instagram and have been leveraging it to drive exponential traffic through that medium.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How Nathan Chan built the Foundr empire
- Why did he select the digital magazine vs. other mediums
- How you can hypercharge your Instagram for your profile
- The secret to Nathan's "mastery" process
- How to take consistent action towards goals
- and much more!!