Connor Beaton is the founder of ManTalks Movement. He is also a speaker, Business Coach, and lifestyle entrepreneur.
Before founding ManTalks, Connor pursued his passion as an Opera singer which allowed him to sing in Europe, China, and North America.
He then went on to work with the largest company in the world, Apple, leading high-performance sales and operations teams.
Connor currently runs ManTalks which expanded to Toronto and Los Angeles in April.
ManTalks supports men who are looking to achieve greatness in their life by connecting them with like-minded individuals and giving them the tools to grow their desired area of life
ManTalks hosts monthly events, mastermind groups and a fast growing online presence with their podcast and blog where they find world class men from ex-Navy Seals to spiritual teachers.
They have featured some amazing people from Lewis Howes, to Joel Brown, Juvan Langford and so many more modern-day changemakers.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How Connor started ManTalks and how they have evolved
- What exactly does he mean when he says "redefining manhood"
- Why men should join a mastermind for their personal and/or professional life
- How to get clarity on your purpose and start your journey of alignment
- What can happen when you leverage the power of a strong vision
- and much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
TICM 49 - How To Play A Bigger Game Through Intuition And Authentic Goal Setting
ft: Philip Mckernan
The Artist Way - Julia Cameron
The Surrender Experiment - Michael A. Singer