This week, we are featuring Tucker Max on the show. Yes, the one and only Tucker Max.
I am so excited for this because I have been following Tucker since I was in university, reading his earlier work in a genre that he basically created called "fratire"
For those of you who don’t know who he is.
Tucker is the co-founder and chairman of Book In A Box, a company that has turned book writing and publishing into a service.
His three #1 NY Times bestsellers have sold over 3 million copies worldwide, and he is only the third writer (after Malcolm Gladwell and Michael Lewis) to ever have three books on the New York Times Nonfiction Best Seller List at one time.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- How Tucker wrote his first book and his original intention
- What you NEED to decide on IF you want to be successful (listen to beginning)
- The story of how Book In The Box Started
- The distinction between a "Wantrepreneur" and a true entrepreneur
- Whether you should write a book or not
- What Tucker's legacy will be
- and much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Blinkist
Do you have business books that you feel guilty that you have not finished? How about books that you HAVE read, but you need a thorough refresher.
Blinkist is an app and tool that gives you world-class summaries (15-20 min) in audio and visual form.
So, if you happen to be in the car or in transit, but you are not in the mood for a lengthy podcast, you now have an alternative.
Make sure to go claim your deal at blinkist.com/jaywong