This week, we are featuring Roman Price from Lifepulp.com
IF you are not familiar with Roman's work, that’s ok, it’s pretty much by design.
However, I promise you, you are definitely going to want to get to know him even more after this episode.
Lifepulp.com is a motivation / inspiration collective that has garnered over 1.5 million members from all around the world. They have at least one member from each country and their posts collectively have been viewed of over 100 million times.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- The motivation for Roman creating Lifepulp.com and why he wanted it to be FREE to the world
- How we grew his collective to over 1.5 million members worldwide
- Roman's philosophy on NOT chasing goals and having goals come to you
- How to fall in LOVE with the hustle
- Roman's social experiments and lessons you can apply in your life
- and much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Today's podcast is brought to you by Onnit - get an exclusive discount off your purchase for a limited time at www.theinnerchangemaker.com/onnit.
This is the company owned by Joe Rogan and Aubrey Marcus, they have tons of goodies for health and fitness all in hopes of making you a little more superhuman.
Get an exclusive discount off your purchase for a limited time - theinnerchangemaker.com/onnit
Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture
Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People