Tim Sykes is a leading penny stock trader, teach and entrepreneur. He became famous at a young age for turning his $12,415 in Bar Mitzvah money into over $4.4 M from trading penny stocks. He now runs one of the largest online academies for teaching others to trade and has created several millionaire students from scratch.
Tim has been featured on CNBC, FOX news, CNN, Forbes and many others and has appeared on multiple reality and television shows. He’s also well-known for his large Instagram following of over 700,000 people who follow photos of his luxury lifestyle.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- How "EXACTLY" Tim took $12,415 to $4.4 Million in trading
- The daily tactics Tim uses and teaches his top students
- Why some of his millionaire students have been successful thus far and the lessons we can implement
- Why you should NOT attempt to be a billionaire rather than a millionaire
- Tim's perspective on wealth buying happiness
- and much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Blinkist
Do you have business books that you feel guilty that you have not finished? How about books that you HAVE read, but you need a thorough refresher.
Blinkist is an app and tool that gives you world-class summaries (15-20 min) in audio and visual form.
So, if you happen to be in the car or in transit, but you are not in the mood for a lengthy podcast, you now have an alternative.
Make sure to go claim your deal at blinkist.com/jaywong