Dr. Sean Stephenson was predicted not to survive at birth because of a rare bone disorder that stunted his growth and caused his bones to be extremely fragile.
Despite his challenges, he took a stand for a quality of life that has inspired millions of people around the world including Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, and his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
Dr. Stephenson has appeared on everything from Oprah to Jimmy Kimmel, in addition to online videos with hundreds of millions of views. The Biography Channel did an hour feature on his life called “Three Foot Giant.”
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- The TRUE cure of all insecurities
- How Sean primes himself for the day
- What the Win-life works list is vs. the Win-life sucks list
- How we can focus on the head vs. the heart
- Sean's legacy when it's all said and done
- and so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Survey for my audience - www.theinnerchangemaker.com/survey