Grant Cardone is an international sales expert, New York Times best-selling author, and radio show host of The Cardone Zone. He has founded three companies: Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Real Estate Holdings, and the Cardone Group. He has shared his sales and business expertise as a motivational speaker and author of five books: Sell to Survive; The Closers Survival Guide; If You're Not First, You're Last; The 10X Rule; and Sell or Be Sold and we are chatting about his new book be Obsessed or Be Average.
It’s funny actually, I introduced him as a multi-millionaire on the show and he got offended. You have to check out his reasoning for why he almost killed me for saying that.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- Why Grant is changing the name of my show from The Inner Changemaker to The Inner Junkie
- Why Grant believes that "being obsessed" is a good thing
- How Grant primes himself every morning to be so energetic
- How much money do you really need if you want to be successful
- Why is it that if you are a millionaire, you are in the middle class
- and so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Did you enjoy the episode? Let Grant know on Twitter