Most of the world knows Evan Carmichael on YouTube from his infamous Top 10 videos of famous entrepreneurs and celebrities.
Evan has amassed a huge following of over 444,000+ subscribers and his channel has generated over 55 million views!
Here is what you don’t know.
At 19, he built then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a VC helping raise $500k to $15mil. He now runs EvanCarmichael.com, a popular website for entrepreneurs.
He also runs Toronto Dance Salsa as well and his one word is #Believe.
He is a believer in humans. He believes in entrepreneurs solving the greatest problems of our generation.
And the reason I am mentioning his one word is because that's what our interview is about.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW:
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- Why Evan believes EVERYONE needs to uncover their "one word"
- What you need to do AFTER you uncover your one word
- IF Evan was starting out on YouTube today, what he would do differently?
- Why you need to develop a "credo" around your one word
- What's the difference between the word "believe" and #believe
- and so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
Evan Carmichael - Get his NEW book (Pre-Order NOW! They got some awesome deals!)
YouTube (He uploads 5-10 videos....a day...)
Did you enjoy the episode? Let Evan know on Twitter!