- Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron T. Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher.
Aaron sold his first business to a Fortune 500 company at 27 years old and has been a serial entrepreneur ever since.
35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience to pull from as he is on a mission to help more men around the world go from success to significance.
He is also the author of View From the Top: Living a Life of Significance
From selling businesses at a young age, to fatally injuring a man, to living a life of significance. This was easily one of the most inspiring interviews we have ever had on the show.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW HERE:
The Inner Changemaker is proudly supported in part by HelloFresh, the meal-kit service dedicated to making cooking fun, easy and convenient.
For 50% off your first box, visit HelloFresh.ca and enter promo code CHANGEMAKER50 when you subscribe.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- How Aaron was able to start businesses as a teenager and get his business partners to fund his ventures
- Why Aaron is on a mission to inspire men around the world
- What happened with Aaron's accident where he fatally injured a man
- How you can go from success to significance in your life
- so much more!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy my episode with Philip Mckernan:
Let Aaron know how you dig the interview! (via Twitter)
Join the Legacy Driven Entrepreneurs Community (it’s FREE): http://www.theinnerchangemaker.com/tribe
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
Want to grab my NEW audio training? Grab a FREE copy of "How To Be The Leader You Truly Are":
Launching a podcast? Grab my Podcast Creation Roadmap: