Ever felt overwhelmed and that you weren't doing enough? (hand raised 🙋🏻♂️)
This month has been a roller coaster for me in BOTH my businesses. Highest of highs 🔥🔥 and some days certainly feels like low of lows 🤦🏻♂️☹️
Then, I read about Uber and their last 90 days:
- losses roughly 1.5 billion in the last quarter
- dealing with their "hacker" situation
- having to answer to data protection agencies + US senators
- dealing with sexual harassment charges
- shareholder lawsuit
- a lot of people NOT happy with them (which is totally fair - drivers, employees, general public etc...)
- and I am sure...much more...
Regardless of how you feel about Uber, it seemed to me a little while ago, they were going to be THE revolution for the car-sharing industry.
Whether you are a brand new creator or a seasoned entrepreneur, there are ALWAYS going to be problems. And a lot of bigger new ones waiting to appear.
The key 🔑is not how do we do it all without problems.
It's HOW we embrace the obstacles that will make the difference.
It will either hinder us OR propel us to the next level.
New episode. A bit personal. Enjoy! (in the first comment)
Join the Legacy Driven Entrepreneurs Community (it’s FREE): http://www.theinnerchangemaker.com/tribe
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
Want to grab my NEW audio training? Grab a FREE copy of "How To Be The Leader You Truly Are":
Launching a podcast? Grab my Podcast Creation Roadmap: