Bobby Umar is a fascinating human being. He is a 4x TEDx Speaker, Director for the upcoming DYPB conference, Huffington Post writer and is widely considered a thought leader on networking and personal branding.
In this episode, we go in-depth in terms of how to become an expert networking and what real networking is all about.
During the episode, we cover how networking can help you in all aspects in ones life from career, to entrepreneurism, to relationships and to being a powerful changemaker.
Do Not Have iTunes? No problem! Listen Below!
Download Episode Here (After you click on the link, right click to save as to your computer)
- Bobby's Motivation (1:43)
- Once you understand your personal brand, you understand your value (5:50)
- Resources for Self-Awareness (7:11)
- The #1 thing about networking (11:17)
- How to become the 0.2% of networkers (story starts at 12:21)
- What does it take to be a master speaker? (19:25)
- Favourite books and documentaries (20:37)
- Bobby's definition of a "changemaker" (27:14)
Useful Links and Resources mentioned
Question of the day : For you, what were the most valuable take-aways from this episode? Please let me know in the comments section below.
QUICK FAVOUR – If you haven’t already, can you pretty please:
1) Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, even if you listen to it elsewhere? This is critical for ranking and recruiting future guests.
2) Leave a review for iTunes here? Even one sentence would be amazing!
3) Not sure how to do it? Here is an instructional video