In this episode, we have a fireside chat with Vitaly Pecherskiy.
Vitaly is the COO of Stack Adapt, which is the leading native advertising platform that him and his co-founder created. Vitaly has been featured on Adexchanger, Globe and Mail, and was even named Top 30 under 30.
Our intention was to capture raw inspiration and to have a creative talk on entrepreneurism.
In the episode, we cover the truth of early stage entrepreneurs, to how you should create yourself and not try to copy others and much much more.
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW:
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- The truth of what it's like being a founder of an early-stage start-up
- How to raise millions for your first venture
- The mindset you need to succeed in the fast-pace high-tech world
- How to pivot from product to product
- and so much more!!
*** IF you enjoy this episode, you will also enjoy:
TICM 78 | Neil Patel | Execution, Focus, And The Two Marketing Channels You Need
Question of the day : For you, what were the most valuable take-aways from this episode? Please let me know in the comments section below.
QUICK FAVOUR – If you haven’t already, can you pretty please:
1) Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, even if you listen to it elsewhere? This is critical for ranking and recruiting future guests.
2) Leave a review for iTunes here? Even one sentence would be amazing!
3) Not sure how to do it? Here is an instructional video