Tim Han is the founder of the recently gone viral Youtube channel Success Insider with over 56K+ following (and counting!)
On this channel he shares his wisdom he’s gained from the last 8 years he’s dedicated to hacking performance as well as inviting highly renown guests such as Jairek Robbins, Caleb Maddix, Peter Sage, Philip Mckernan and many many more to share their insights on life and business.
He is a certified NLP master practitioner specialising in Peak performance coaching. He has assisted hundreds of business leaders and high achievers all around the world reaching their full potential and making big things happen FASTER than they’ve ever imagined.
He believes that his core purpose is to help high achieversto unleash their greatness and accelerate their path to achieving their goals and dreams.
What You Will Discover From This Episode
- Why Tim started Success Insider and why he picked YouTube as his home?
- The key concepts and hacks that can help your video potentially go viral
- How you can manufacture and position your video for greater levels of traffic?
- Tim's exact emotions as his videos were going viral
- Why SEO for videos is so important to get it seen and noticed
- and much more!!
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Blinkist
Do you have business books that you feel guilty that you have not finished? How about books that you HAVE read, but you need a thorough refresher.
Blinkist is an app and tool that gives you world-class summaries (15-20 min) in audio and visual form.
So, if you happen to be in the car or in transit, but you are not in the mood for a lengthy podcast, you now have an alternative.
Make sure to go claim your deal at blinkist.com/jaywong