He is also the founder and creator of Empowered Wealth and a thought leader on helping families create immediate and enduring legacies that flourish generation after generation.
In this episode, Lee walks us through his view-points on gratitude and shares some stories along the way.
He specifically gives us a frameworks to apply in our lives right away and discusses the different between positive thinking and gratitude.
This is one of the most educational chats we have had on the show, so definitely check it out!
Listen to this lesson :
This episode is brought to you by audible.com - get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/changemaker. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
PS. Yes, you can listen to ANY book mentioned in the episode :)
BONUS CLIP: Lee on Gratitude Rocks
In this episode, you will learn
- The 4 stages of gratitude
- How to leverage the power of the subconscious mind
- How to use the Secret
- How to use positive thinking in one's life
- Never before mentioned books and resources
- Much, much more!
Important Resources Mentioned
- Outwitting the Devil by Napolean Hill
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Secret
- Leadership and Self-deception by Arbinger Institute
- The Majesty of Calmness (FREE on Amazon)
- The Broward Quadrant
- The Power of Truth
- Connect with Lee | Website | Meaningful Mondays